For the third time, the Sino-Dutch Biomedical Information and Engineering School of the Northeastern University will host a summer school in China. This year the summer school will be organized from 22-27 July in the northeastern city of Shenyang and focus on the topic of biomedical image analysis.
The aim is to discuss the mechanisms of visual perception by studying state-of-the-heart optical and MRI brain imaging methods and modern theories of computational neurophysiology.
The speakers in the Summer School are world-class experts in the fields of Ophthalmology, Magnetic Resonance Neuro Imaging and Biomedical Image Processing, including:
- Prof. Bart M. ter Haar Romeny (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Prof. Tianzi Jiang (Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China)
- Prof. Xingde Li (Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA)
- Prof. E. Mark Haacke (Wayne State University, Detroit, USA)
- Prof. Wei He (He’s Eye Care University, Shenyang, China)
- Prof. Hua Guo (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China)
- Dr. Tos Berendschot (Maastricht University, Maastricht, the Netherlands)
The target audience of the summer school consists of anyone at PhD, postdoc and staff level, with experience in modern computer vision techniques. No fee will be charged but there is limited to 60 participants. If you are interested, please register via the registration page. The deadline registration is 15 April 2013. You can find more details on the following website and announcement.