The EU-funded Dragon-STAR project has launched a new Travel Grant Scheme to support European organizations to investigate the Chinese market and identify suitable partners for technological and/or research collaboration with China. The Scheme will consist of two components:
- Individual Vouchers: cover part of the traveling expenses of European organizations to visit Chinese counterparts to discuss technological and/or research collaboration and agreements.
- Participation in Brokerage Events (BEs) and/or Missions: covers traveling expenses of European organizations to visit an international fair in China and/or participate in a Brokerage Event with Chinese counterparts and discuss potential collaborations.
The first call is open from the 31st of May until the 31st of July 2013. It supports representatives from organizations from the EU Member States and China to meet their counterparts. Joint project proposals in the following areas, as defined by the HORIZON 2020 calls, are eligible:
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- Health, Demographic Change and Well-being
- Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture, Marine research, Bio Economy
- Secure, Clean, and Efficient Energy
- Smart, Green, and Integrated Transport
- Climate Action, Resource Efficiency and Raw materials
- Inclusive Innovative and Secure Societies
SFIC group areas:
- Renewable energy, energy efficiency, and green technology
- Urbanization, dislocation, and smart cities
- Research in health, public health and welfare policies
The project ‘Dragon – Sustaining Technology And Research’ (Dragon-STAR ) is funded by the European Commission, under FP7 for Research and Technological Development – International Co-operation. The project aims at supporting the bilateral dialogue and collaboration between EU and China.
Please visit Dragon-STAR website for more details about the new scheme.