CES Asia and Global AI+ New Business Summit will be held from June 13-15 in Shanghai. The Consulate-General of the Netherlands in Shanghai organises a bootcamp for startups that are interested to attend or exhibit at either CES Asia or the AI summit in Shanghai. A 5-day program is designed surrounding these two events for startups with high interest and ambitions in China.
The bootcamp itself will be free of charge; you will need to pay for flights and accommodation yourself. If you want to be an exhibitor at CES Asia Startup Park, this will cost around €1000.
If you are interested to explore opportunities in Shanghai and China, please answer the following questions and send your answers to Bart van Hezewijk, Officer for Innovation, Technology and Science of the Holland Innovation Network at the Consulate-General of the Netherlands in Shanghai: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you want to join the Shanghai bootcamp?
- Do you want to attend CES Asia as a visitor or as an exhibitor? A 3x3m booth at CES Asia Startup Park will cost around €1000; exhibitors will get the opportunity to pitch on CES Asia Startup Park stage and speak at the press conference organised by Holland Innovation Network China.
- Do you want to attend the AI Summit? Exact program of the AI Summit is still to be determined; we do our best to arrange good exposure for Dutch participants.
- Please explain your interest and ambitions in China:
- Who would you like to meet in China: customers, investors, R&D partners, manufacturers, distributors, incubators/accelerators, co-working spaces, corporates, talent, government (if you have any specific names please let us know)?
- Are you active in China already, do you have Chinese-speaking team members?
The final application deadline is Wednesday May 16, 2018. Based on number of applicants and information provided the most relevant startups will be selected.