China is increasingly becoming an innovation powerhouse, spending 2.1% of its GDP on R&D. Some examples of successful high-tech companies are Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent and Huawei. China is building its own large passenger aircraft, has its own space station, and hosts more than 60% of the world’s high speed railway network.
We look forward discussing with you the potentials for intensive collaboration in the following sectors:
- High Tech, Robotics, Additive Manufacturing
- Life Sciences & Health
- Holland Science Network
- Food & Agricultural Technologies
- Renewabe, Clean & Efficient Energy
Holland Innovation Network (Innovatie Attaché) is part of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy. Our office facilitates research, high-tech development and innovation cooperation between the Netherlands and China. We aim to improve the innovation capability of the Netherlands via
- R&D and business matchmaking
- Knowledge sharing and networking events
- Organizing and supporting innovation related missions and exhibitions
Please RSVP and bring your ID to the event.
Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO)
Pr. Beatrixlaan 2
2595 AL Den Haag